Thursday, January 8, 2004

Thou shall not covet thy neighbors ...
cleaning lady.


Don't lie to me, man. I know you are coveting. You are sooooo coveting.


In case you are wondering "What does Evel covet?"


It's my bigass Tim Horton mug. The one on the left is a regular mug, holds a large coffee. The one on the right, the big ass mug, holds...wait for it......a whole pot of coffee. I love this thing, Sonny gave it to me (without too much whining) for Christmas. I haven't actually used it yet. How do I? Without my friends organizing a coffee addict intervention and force me into some twelve step program?

Actually a lot of people at work have this thing. You are not supposed to drink directly from them, but that hasn't stopped some people. After all, those warnings are just put on their for the same morons they put "lather, rinse, repeat" on shampoo bottles. Right? It is quite amusing to watch. Even though it looks ridiculous? I have wanted one since I first laid eyes on it.

Oh ya, I was coveting, and I am not ashamed to admit it. And you can have it, when you pry it out of my cold, dead, caffeine stained hands.

No comments: